Maintenance Multi-Skilled TSA
- Responsible for maintaining process equipment and supporting production capacity.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning systems and components to the root cause.
- Responsible to follow up on known problems to insure they have been completed and root cause found.
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance procedures on support and facility equipment.
- Must have a “Make it happen attitude”. Ready to take ownership and do whatever it takes to see a problem through to the end.
- Responsible for electrical / mechanical additions or modifications as required.
- Possess the ability to perform calibration and verification of industrial electrical components.
- Work with Process Engineers / Technicians to resolve production yield issues and implement process improvements.
- Maintain housekeeping in shop / maintenance support areas and on the production floor.
- Ensure all products meet requirements as defined by the Plant’s Quality Management Systems.
- Comply with all applicable safety procedures and ISO14001 EMS guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or a member of management.
Required: Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent technical work experience
Preferred: NCDOL Journeyman Apprentice
Maintenance Level I and Level II or equivalent
Maintenance Multi-Skilled TSA
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in an industrial maintenance organization or equivalent military maintenance experience.
- Full working knowledge of standard machine shop practices and parts fabrication.
- Must be able to troubleshoot / repair industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to use standard measurement tools and electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret equipment tech manuals, schematics and blueprints.
- Must complete OJT for specific job classification, as required, in a timely manner
- Licensed Industrial Tradesman
- NCDOL Journeyman Apprentice – Trade Skills Program
- Previous maintenance experience in a Fiber Optics Cabling organization
- Analytical technical problem solver.
- Meets objectives with minimal supervision.
- Motivated team player with a professional and positive attitude.
- Must treat all venders, contractors, and associates with respect and professionalism.
- Able to learn new technical skills quickly.
- Results oriented and careful about documentation of work.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain focus in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate maintenance issues to technical and operations personnel.
- Willing to work overtime and flexible hours, including holidays to support emergencies and planned maintenance activities.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.