IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL BE;
- Supervises plant maintenance and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the roofing industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive and evolving towards a TPM culture within maintenance and operations.
- Plan, coordinate and prioritize maintenance needs, including coordinating all activities with Plant Operations Departments.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Maintain equipment histories, repair records, frequency needs and resource library.
- Plan and direct the maintenance of all plant equipment with minimum cost and high reliability.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Manages procedures to ensure spare parts availability and control.
- Implements preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Control the ongoing repair and period maintenance budgets. Ensure they are in line with the fiscal plan.
- Implement cost reductions to offset negative or unplanned variances to the fiscal plan.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Lead the maintenance safety program to achieve plant safety goals, including that of zero injuries in the team.
- Ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE;
- Associates degree in a related technical field (BS Degree in Engineering is preferred)
- 3+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience in a roofing web handling or similar continuous manufacturing operation
- Financial acumen to optimize plant overall plant performance metrics at minimum cost
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment.
- Ability to conduct assessments, audits and evaluation to measure progress
- Leadership skills to bring together diverse groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise, and backgrounds
- Analytical, data-driven problem solving and action planning skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and drive results through others. Must be self-motivated, results and action-oriented
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ID:uDnQdo