Cerro Flow Products LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.Manages a team of maintenance employees with different disciplines. Coordinates schedules and workflow for the team who repairs and conducts preventative maintenance activities throughout the facility. Supervises day-to-day work of maintenance employees. May manage vendor relationships for trash removal, grounds, power, janitorial, water/sewer, HVAC and other related contracts. Ensures compliance with OSHA regulations.Manages a team of maintenance employees with different disciplines. Coordinates schedules and workflow for the team who repairs and conducts preventative maintenance activities throughout the facility. Supervises day-to-day work of maintenance employees. May manage vendor relationships for trash removal, grounds, power, janitorial, water/sewer, HVAC and other related contracts. Ensures compliance with OSHA regulations.
We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage and develop the maintenance millwright staff at our facilities. You will be responsible for training the millwright staff and supporting the manufacturing equipment preventative maintenance plans and timely repairs to the manufacturing machinery.
The Maintenance Supervisor must be reliable and have excellent trouble shooting skills to identify root cause of the problem and timely repairs. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as machine repair, welding, pipefitting, rigging, electrical controls, hydraulics and pneumatics. This is a hands on position and would be required to perform the repairs and inspection in the presence of the millwrights being trained. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling and planning are also essential.
The goal is to ensure that manufacturing equipment is maintained and repaired in a timely manner and safe condition at all times.
· Inspect equipment periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
· Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
· Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians (millwrights)
· Supervise contracted tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
· Inspect and maintain plant equipment and support facilities
· Contribute to the development of a maintenance tracking system (CMMS) and ensure compliance
· Monitor inventory of spare parts for the equipment and repair or replace as deemed appropriate
· Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. Capital Projects and planned shutdowns or outages)
· Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
(Plumbing and Refrigeration)
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.ID:uDnQdo