Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift – EF
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
- This position will report to the: Supervisor
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
- Shift: 3rd Shift
- Employment Category: Full -Time
- Pay: $28.00 - $37.00/Hr.
INGENUITY GROWS GOOD.
Guided by its purpose — Ingenuity Grows Good — Bolthouse Farms is recognized as a leader in growing, manufacturing, and distributing high quality, nutrient dense branded products. Employing more than 2,200 people and headquartered in Bakersfield, California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, Bolthouse Farms is one of the largest carrot growers and distributors in the U.S. and manufactures the No. 1 premium refrigerated branded beverage in U.S. retail. Bolthouse Farms is made up of farm and food fanatics who work every day to serve Our Land, Our People, and All People. Visit Bolthouse Farms or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to learn more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
This job contributes to Evolution Fresh success by performing preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plant equipment. Models and acts in accordance with Evolution Fresh guiding principles.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Assists maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance
- Assists with the installation of new equipment as assigned
- Completes plant work orders and preventive maintenance, accurately and on time
- Performs emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation
- Understands and follows established safety guidelines, programs, and procedures; and actively works to prevent safety incidents
- Supports food safety, legality, and quality programs
- Maintains product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, Food Safety Preventative Controls, product specifications and quality procedures
- Performs other duties as needed in support of business objectives and Evolution Fresh Mission & Values
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma/GED, US military service or equivalent
- General industrial mechanical maintenance and electrical systems or (2 years)
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in elevated areas with ladders, roofs, overhead lights
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in accordance with safety, quality and sanitation standards, policies, and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Available to work variable shifts to support the business
- Familiarity with food safety regulatory requirements and global standards including Preventive Controls for Human Food (21 CFR 117) and the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). Experience with BRC or SQF certification schemes.
- Electrical or mechanical technical school degree
- O = Occasional (up to 25% of time)
- F = Frequent (26%-74% of time)
- C = Constant (75% or more of time)
Hours & Workdays:
- 1st Shift (7AM-3:30PM when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcqui[email protected] for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"> This job contributes to Evolution Fresh success by performing preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plant equipment. Models and acts in accordance with Evolution Fresh guiding principles
3rd shift (10PM-6:30AM) when business requires, overtime and weekends will be mandatory ID:uDnQdo