Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) Food Manufacturing
Imlay City, MI
Conagra Brand Foods (Vlasic), located in Imlay City, Michigan has need for an experienced, self-starter interested in working in an industrial food manufacturing environment. If you enjoy a variety of technical challenges, you will excel in this position. You will perform preventive maintenance of production equipment along with repair and rebuild of equipment when necessary. You will work at the Imlay City, Michigan, location. Workweek begins Sunday night, with the regular hours 10:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m., overtime scheduled based on business demand.
Hourly Rate determined by Experience/ Skills/ Certifications - Full mechanical rate $29.58 + $0.40/hour shift premium.
On the Job Training/Advancement. You will receive training for continued growth and development, administered by ConAgra, through company sponsored training program. ConAgra provides on-the job training through TPC You will continuously enhance your skills. Learn more about this exciting benefit, visit: https://www.tpctraining.com/
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, overhaul and recommend improvements for equipment
- Review daily schedule to ensure proper equipment setup
- Compliance with plant safety and environmental regulations
- Fabrication, machine shop skills and a strong mechanical background
- Develop working relationships with fellow employees and supervision to ensure correction of machine failures and implement preventative maintenance measures
- Complete work orders and record material used on jobs
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including forklift, mechanical lifts, ladders, scaffolding and hand tools
- Working knowledge of conveyors, variable frequency drives, electrical motors and industrial controls
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Work daily/weekend overtime as scheduled
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Gearboxes, Boilers, etc.
- Journeyman, Bachelor of Science, Associates, or Certificate in an Engineering field preferred
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
Conagra is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ID:uDnQdo