- Perform proper installation, overhaul, operation, periodic inspections, and preventative maintenance on plant packaging and process equipment to insure efficient operation without direct or constant supervision and with minimum downtime.
- Set up production lines and perform changeovers as required.
- Perform building and grounds maintenance activities, including but not limited to changing light bulbs, plumbing, construction, roof repair, etc.
- Safely and effectively operate shop fabrication power tools, i.e.: drill press, grinders, milling machine and lathe, etc. Perform sheet metal fabrication, shear and brake.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematic prints of plant equipment and lay outs, in order to fabricate, build, and/or revamp equipment with minimal supervision from verbal instruction.
- Perform routine preventative/proactive maintenance activities on all assigned equipment based on technical requirements.
- Initiate actions to maintain work areas in a neat, orderly and safe environment in accordance with established HACCP program requirements and general cleanliness standards.
- Perform other tasks as required by lead or supervisory personnel within the expectations of efficient plant operations and the ability and skill level of a maintenance mechanic “B”.
- Follow plant wide and equipment safety rules/procedures.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ID:uDnQdo