Valence Surface Technologies Everett
Reports to: Regional Facilities Manager
Location: Seattle, WA and Everett, WA (both as needed)
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt (hourly)
Schedule: 1st Shift; Mon-Fri
Valence Surface Technologies production is open 24 hours per day. All shifts are as follows: 1st shift (Monday – Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.), 2nd shift (Monday – Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.), 3rd shift (Sunday – Friday, 9:00 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.)
Essential Functions: :
- Troubleshoot, support & repair all production equipment
- Fabrication and welding
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation, and stock.
- Install, inspect, repair, and maintain the mechanical, electrical, and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems in the entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines
- Design and implement the installation of new equipment and tools
- Ability to work at both sites, as needed.
- Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountability -Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy -Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Applied Learning -Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Communication, Oral -Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Conflict Resolution -Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Customer Oriented -Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making -Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.• Ethical -Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity -Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative -Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Judgment -The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving -Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude -Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Time Management -Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Tactful -Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Self Motivated -Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Safety Awareness -Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Resilient -Ability to recover from, or adjust to, misfortune or setbacks.
- Research Skills -Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 -2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% -66% ofthe time (2.5 -5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate C
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder F
Squat or Kneel F
10 lbs or less C
11-20 lbs C
21-50 lbs C
51-100 lbs C
Over 100 lbs O
12 lbs or less C
13-25 lbs C
26-40 lbs C
41-100 lbs F
Benefits, Compensation and Culture:
- Compensation Range $18.69 to $ 29.16 per hour (DOE)
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Basic Life, Supplemental Life Insurance, 401k with a 3% Employer Match.
- Generous Paid Time Off program.
- 7 Holidays and 1 Floater Holiday.
- On-the-job training, no experience required.
Join a great company with opportunities for growth!
Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions. Due to the manufacturing environment, Personal Protection Equipment may be required including safety glasses, goggles, aprons, rubber boots, gloves, and a respirator (provided by Company).
Please apply at Aerospace Metal Finishing Careers | Aerospace Jobs (valencesurfacetech.com) with up-to-date work history and contact information. If you are a qualified candidate, one of our recruiters will reach out to you to learn more about your experience and tell you more about the job, compensation, and benefits.
Valence Surface Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, Valence Surface Technologies participates in the E-Verify program to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.ID:uDnQdo