Maintenance Technician – Graveyard Shift
Hartung Glass Industries
We are looking for a hands-on, go-getter and experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for our Wilsonville, OR facility. If you like to diagnose, take apart machinery and put things back together, this is the job for you. Graveyard Shift, 10pm - 6:30am.
· Maintains preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment.
· Meets maintenance operational standards
· Performs a variety of mechanical duties including electrical, plumbing, welding, etc.
· Examines machines to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment failure.
· Dismantles machines, replaces defective parts, reassembles machines and makes necessary adjustments to ensure efficient operation.
· May fabricate machine guards, install or repair conveyers, replace motors, tear down or replace pumps, maintain fluid collection or distribution equipment or repair electro-mechanical equipment.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
· Stays current on all OSHA regulations to ensure facility compliance on safety protocols
· Methods and techniques of troubleshooting, repairing, and installing plant equipment.
· OSHA and environmental rules and regulations
· Electrical codes and accepted practices
· Programmable logic controls, co-processors and smart relays
· Ability to source equipment vendors and sources of spare parts and replacement equipment
· Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· Specialized training in Mechanical, or electrical systems maintenance
· 2+ years machine maintenance experience required
· Experience with electrical, welding, plumbing, mechanical repairs, HVAC, etc.
· CNC machine maintenance experience highly preferred
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Glass industry experience preferred
What the company offers you:
- Low Cost medical, dental, vision and disability benefits programs
- 5% Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Time off
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Career development
- 401k with matching
Hartung Glass is a top North American glass fabricator, as ranked by Glass Magazine. We are privately-owned and celebrated our 95th anniversary in 2019. Headquartered in Tukwila, WA, Hartung Glass has facilities throughout the United States and Western Canada including Oregon, California, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Phoenix, Indiana and British Columbia. We provide a fulfilling workplace for employees by offering opportunities for personal and professional development, recognizing high performance and embracing the ideas of others.
Hartung Glass is an equal opportunity employer.