High Point, NC
Salary non-exempt $43,000 to $60,000 . Eligible for overtime and bonus.
Tempur Sealy. Iconic brands. Storied history. Industry-leading innovation.
Tempur Sealy is the largest bedding manufacture in the world. As a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of bedding products, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic, Sealy® featuring Posturepedic® Technology, and Stearns & Foster®. No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: Improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 11,000+ committed, collaborative, capable people of diverse backgrounds grounded in shared values and a passion to win!
We are more than a mattress company. We're committed to protecting our communities — and the planet. In the last 10 years, Tempur Sealy has donated more than $100 million in mattresses to military personnel, first responders, disaster relief efforts and more.
What We’re Offering:
Tempur Sealy is passionate about our employees and offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Plans
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Other Wellness Programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- 401k plan with match
- Generous Paid Time Off (12 holidays, 7 sick days and 10 vacation days)
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible to set up/installing, servicing, and repairing a variety of plant equipment including sewing machines, computer-controlled machinery, mechanized conveyors, and building utilities such as power and compressed air distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following, however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Troubleshoot, repair, adjust and maintain and install machinery as needed to support quality and production targets.
- Conducts planned and unplanned maintenance work to reduce machine downtime.
- Conduct all work while adhering to OSHA regulations (i.e. Lockout/Tag-out etc.)
- Repair, set up, or install equipment for operators tuning either mechanically or by changing parameters on Human Machine Interface.
- Assemble and test machinery to make sure it is safe and operational before placing back into production.
- Perform building maintenance as needed.
- Required to organize and/or stock raw materials in the work area and follow departmental housekeeping requirements and leave the work environment and equipment clean at the end of the production day.