MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
NIGHT SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
PAY: $23.96 per hour + $.50 night shift differential
SHIFT: 6pm to 6am
1st WEEK: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday (36 hours)
2nd WEEK: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (48 hours)
Performs mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs the maintenance and upkeep of all systems and plant equipment as required
- Examines machines and equipment to diagnose the source of trouble in area of responsibilities
- Examines machinery and plant equipment to ensure effective operation, including but not limited to, preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, cleaning and other responsibilities as required by Maintenance Manager, Department Manager or Maintenance Leads.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and installations.
- Informs manager or lead/s of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge: Industrial Maintenance Certification required or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in ceramic tile industry.
Experience: 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience. Industrial electrical experience preferred. Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Ability to test motors and electrical circuits using a voltmeter and amp meter. Ability to read and understand procedures in English.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.ID:uDnQdo