Maintenance Technician II – 3rd shift – Sun-Thurs 9:15pm-5:15am
Millerbernd Manufacturing Co.
In this role you would be responsible to inspect, maintain, and repair production equipment and facilities to ensure the continuation of production processes.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, and electro-mechanical systems
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled repairs to support production operations
- Assemble, install and commission new equipment.
- Perform work in accordance with safe work practices and company policies.
- Participate and support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Consistently demonstrate and promote MMC Core Values
Role qualifications as a Maintenance Technician:
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting equipment manuals and schematics
- Demonstrated work experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of preventive maintenance systems & practices
- Strong attention to details.
- Qualified candidates will have a High School diploma or equivalent and two years of experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing facility.
- Preferred candidates will have a completed a formal skilled trades program with training in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and/or electrical maintenance and repair.
- Other combinations of formal training and experience will be considered.
Why Millerbernd and Who We Are:
We strive to create the best opportunities for our employees. Here you can discover your potential, turn your ideas into reality and become a part of a team with skills and experience in various disciplines. At Millerbernd, you will enjoy a fulfilling and dynamic work environment, exclusive professional development opportunities, exceptional benefits, and competitive compensation.
Bonus perks to working at Millerbernd
- Employee Incentive Program – based on achieving weekly production goals, paid out monthly, and can add between $2.00-$4.00 per hour increase to base salaries.
- Onsite and 100% paid Weld School
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Working Hours – we offer 3-day and 4-day work weeks
- Branded Swag and giveaways
- Company-wide goal achievement celebrations
After you’ve submitted your application, here is what you can expect to happen next:
- Your application will be reviewed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team, not a robot or computer software program.
- Once our team has reviewed your application and your skills, qualifications, and experience match what we are looking for, we will reach out to set up a phone interview.
- After we’ve had a chance to chat with you, we will pass your application and our notes on to the hiring manager. From here, the hiring manager will review the information and determine next steps.
- Next steps would include an on-site interview and tour of the facility to see what you could be doing here at Millerbernd Manufacturing. From here, the hiring manager would discuss the interview with the Team Lead (if applicable) and determine to move forward or not.
Throughout the process, you will receive communication from our Talent Acquisition Team regarding the status of your application and next steps if applicable. On average, our hiring process takes 3-10 business days once your application is submitted.
The actual base salary for this role is based on various factors, including but not limited to market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The range provided is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
- Third Shift: Sunday - Thursday 9:15pm - 5:15
- Voluntary Overtime is available
Apply Now if this sounds like you! #FormYourFuture