NIGHTS PREFERRED. $1.50/hour night shift differential.
As the leading provider of paper and labels we offer competitive wages with shift differentials and bonuses along with full benefits packages.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wage with Shift Differentials
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits effective 30 days after full month
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Match
- Choose Your Shoes - Safety Shoe Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glass Allowance
- All Safety equipment provided
On-demand pay through DailyPay
Maintenance Technicians work independently and with other plant personnel to complete Preventative, Predictive and Reactive Maintenance tasks as assigned.
• Proactively perform work order repairs, preventive maintenance tasks, inspections and adjustments
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, PLC, servo motors and drives, pneumatic and hydraulic breakdowns
• Ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness
• Perform fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment
• Understand and respect Environmental and Safety policies
• Actively participate in Continuous Improvement program (5s, TPM)
• Ensure daily communications with other shifts and supervision
• Other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of NEC Handbook
• Ability to plan tasks, create material lists, and order parts
• Ability to read and interpret documents, schematics, and drawings
• Experience with support systems (boilers, compressors, HVAC) preferred
• Proficient in troubleshooting Siemens and/Allen Bradley PLC’s and programs
• Proficient in troubleshooting motor drive and motor problems with DC and AC systems
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and the ability to learn new CMMS software
• Ability to input data and research parts
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 + yrs. experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical repairs
• 2 + yrs. experience with troubleshooting Siemens, Allen Bradley, and other PLCs
• 2 + yrs. experience with troubleshooting AC, DC and Servo motors and drives is required
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work at different elevations
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and work above their head
Who We Are:Iconex is the leading provider of solutions essential to daily commerce. We are the iconic inventor and continued leader in receipts, and we connect people and goods through superior labelling and tracking technology. Building upon our unique tradition of innovation, we are creating the next generation of business process improvements.
Iconex enthusiastically engages with our communities of employees and customers every day. Iconex values diversity throughout the organization, not only because it is inherently the right thing to do, but also because we believe diversity gives greater perspective and insight to the world we live in and the customers we serve.
Iconex is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, respected for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to maximize their full potential. We believe in understanding and embracing differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to differences regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Iconex has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.