Johnson Brothers Of Nevada, Inc.
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Technician is maintaining the physical integrity of the buildings and grounds. This involves insuring a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors and staff. The Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Walk property buildings and grounds daily checking for burned out light bulbs, needed building repairs, and building cleanliness.
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair, as directed, including but not limited to; electrical and plumbing systems, low voltage systems, appliance repair, painting and sheetrock repair, cleaning of carpet and hard floor surfaces, HVAC systems, controlled access systems, ect.
- Inspect and help coordinate all needed turn-over repairs and services.
- Be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies; weekly inform maintenance supervisor of shortages.
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter. Rakes, sweeps, shovels, power washes and picks up trash as needed.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed by the Lead Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Manager, and property manager.
- Provide rotational 24hr on-call maintenance assistance to the properties assigned.
- Maintain the maintenance shop and storage areas in an organized and clean fashion.
- Maintain the proper operation of secure entrances and notify the Lead Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Manager or Property Manager of any security issues throughout the property.
- Follow safe maintenance practices while working with hand tools, power tools, ladders, and other maintenance equipment.
- Report all major repairs and needs to the Lead Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Manager or Property Manager.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by the Lead Maintenance technician, Maintenance Director or Property Manager.
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Who doesn’t want to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
Who We Are and What You Can Expect:
Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen; criminal background check and a post offer physical (if applicable).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Arcadia Management is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Arcadia Management makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time ID:uDnQdo