Maintenance Technician – West Memphis, AR
West Memphis, AR
Master Halco, North America’s leading manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products is seeking an experienced production manufacturing Maintenance Technician.
The technician is required to have experience maintaining simple to moderately complex mechanical equipment such as electric motors, mechanical manufacturing machines, and power tools.
Maintenance experience with mechanical equipment components such as electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, and carpentry is preferred. Welding and fabrication are required.
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
- Competitive hourly pay range
- A competitive health care plan
- A generous matching 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous paid-time off package, AND MORE!
This is a very exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70 locations), introducing new products, making technological investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies.
We are also focused on our people -- our most important resource.
At Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while building a career.
1.) Performs preventative maintenance on shop equipment including oiling, greasing, replacing filters, gaskets, bearings, etc.
2.) Performs non-major repairs/replacements on equipment, machinery, and tools. This will include disassembly and reassembly of simple manufacturing machinery.
3.) Assists in electrical repair of equipment, including running conduit and simple rewiring.
4.) Fabricating temporary or permanent simple structures using routine carpentry skills.
5.) Performs basic industrial pipe fitting and plumbing including cutting pipe, installing control devices, and hooking up machinery.
- 3-5 years experience as a maintenance mechanic, preferably in a production manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and cutting preferred.
- Able to read and use basic routine maintenance tools (calipers, multimeter, wrenches, ratchets, pipe cutters, grinder, etc.)
- Able to drive forklift.
- Willing to provide own tools.
- Demonstrated maturity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work from blueprints, schematics, sketches, verbal and written instructions.
- Able to lift/move heavy objects
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERID:uDnQdo