Management Development Associate – Operations Leadership
Are you looking for a new challenge? Passionate about innovation? Want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork, and loyalty?
LATICRETE International is seeking highly motivated recent/upcoming MBA grads who are looking for an accelerated rotation management training program. Our program will:
- Put you on a management track
- Teach you the ins and outs of the manufacturing business, specifically as it relates to construction
- Hands-on experience in multiple departments following a career path in Operations
At LATICRETE International we are driven to be a top ten construction chemical company that still values family, diversity, collaboration, and invention. We’ve been in business for over 65 years, family owned/operated for three generations and are available in 100 countries. In 2017, The Hartford Business Journal named us one of Connecticut’s Top Family-Owned Companies!
With over 1,800 employees worldwide, our business continues to grow, and we are seeking to bring on board a select number of new MBAs from top programs to develop future leaders!
We don't just make innovative, industry-leading products. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, our partners, and the global communities in which we operate.
We are seeking passionate and ambitious employees who want to make a difference not just within our organization, but within their communities and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons!
Just some of our benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible spending
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Insurance
The LATICRETE Management Development Program is designed to provide business professionals a focused, accelerated development path (similar to an apprenticeship) with the goal of developing them into future managers and leaders within the organization. We aren’t just looking for people to go through the program, we are looking for managers who want a long-term successful career at LATICRETE.
The associate is expected to complete rotations following our Operations Program Track which includes 4 rotations in Operations as well as 1 rotation outside the department in our North America division.
During the rotations, it is expected that associates will learn the LATICRETE business. The Management Development Program provides an experience that can take a decade for young professionals to accrue elsewhere!
Our program is a 12 to 18-month rotational program for high-potential associates. Each candidates program will be tailored towards the individual’s specific goals and experience while also preparing them for a career within Operations. A sample rotation could include:
- Supply Chain
- Engineering and QC
- Customer Service
Some examples of outside rotations could include:
- Technical Services
Each rotation will have clearly stated learning objectives, projects and skills that must be completed in order to move to the next rotation. Rotations build off one another so that associates acquire the knowledge and skills needed to progress to the next rotation. Projects will be discussed and agreed upon in writing by the associates, department head and Program Manager at the beginning of the rotation.
After the completion of the program, the associate will be placed in permanent roles within Operations based on their skills, interests, performance, and most importantly, business needs/opportunities. Some of our previous candidates are now leading a variety of units such as training, analytics, and international marketing.
You will have significant access and visibility to our senior leadership team as well as all our leaders across the organization.
The ideal candidates for this program will be:
- Spring Graduates with a desire to build a career in a management role with a sales and marketing-driven company
- MBA, MIB, or MA required. Some examples of disciplines are General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, and/or Supply Chain
- Note: we may also be open to present MBA candidates who are able to work a M-F 1st shift schedule.
- 3-5 years’ work experience prior to MBA preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills/aptitude and desire to be a leader within a dynamic and growing organization
- Demonstrated experience in at least five of the following competencies:
- Public Speaking
- Conflict Management
- Relationship Building
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Must be willing and able to live in CT. For those interested in an international plan, must be willing and able to live in any of our overseas business units for a significant period of time.
- Ambitious, highly motivated individuals.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently or in a team setting.
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to speak additional languages and global perspective is highly desirable