Manager, Business Operations
Seqirus USA, Inc.
Seqirus Usa, NJ
• Supports commercial operations core business processes for assigned area
• Develops strategies and recommendations for improving processes, efficiency and practices
• Identifies and prioritizes service improvement opportunities and creates plans for implementation
• May focus on data services, patient services, distribution, contracts, reimbursement, forecasting/analytics, or transparency reporting compliance
• Bachelor degree in business/marketing or science discipline
• 5-7 years' relevant commercial operations experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office; SAP experience preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join CSL Seqirus.
About CSL Seqirus
CSL Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, CSL Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about CSL Seqirus.
We want CSL Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL Seqirus.
Do work that matters at CSL Seqirus!
Watch our ‘On the Front Line’ video to learn more about CSL Seqirus