Manager Development Program
Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
DH Pace Company, Inc. is excited to add future leaders to our team! Our Manager Development Program is ideal for upcoming or recent college graduates and/or those with equivalent work experience. As a Manager-in-Development, you will work out of our Olathe, Kansas office and may have the opportunity to learn several areas of the business, including: Residential Install/Service Operations, Commercial Install/Service Operations, Entry Door Install/Service Operations, Customer Service/Dispatching, and more.
Our employees are the driving force behind our success; we have a dynamic team who will equip you with the tools to succeed and grow a management career at DH Pace!
Why you should consider DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid-time off plan
- 401k Retirement plan + Employer Match
- Company paid life insurance
- Discount program/DH Pace partners
- Dress for your day - business casual/jeans friendly work environment
Our 9-month Management Development Program is slated to start in June 2023. You will gain operational experience in different areas of the business.
- Participate in cross-functional job rotation in areas including: Residential Install/Service Operations, Commercial Install/Service Operations, Entry Door Install/Service Operations, Customer Service/Dispatching, and more
- Enjoy a hands-on learning environment with tenured leaders toward a goal of managing a team in a segment of our operations
- Completion of the Management Essentials/Leadership Training
- Display RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence) values in all interactions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and an entrepreneurial mindset!
- Adaptable to change and good at multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.