Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The Digital Supply Chain Manager is in charge of crafting and carrying out digital transformations in the entire coordinated process ensuring the facts and details of processes in scope are aligned to standard methodologies across all different partners, optimizing overall KHC’s workflows and results. This person will have a deep understanding of supply chain, the market/industry as well as of the KHC’s processes and culture to build close relationships with key partners to ensure that the effort is aligned with our overall strategy. They work closely with various supply chain, business unit, sales and IT team members to ensure business value is incorporated into adoption messaging and user feedback is translated into new product development when vital. They are responsible for the overall success of each use case design and implementation. Finally, the SME for DSCR acts as a Champion for the digital transformation in the rest of the organization.
- Articulates digital transformation proposition to business partners & conducts diagnostics to identify use cases.
- Responsible for analyzing and prioritizing digital use cases and then crafting and rolling out product features that deliver ground-breaking improvement.
- Key member in a multi-functional team including sales and operations managers, data engineers, data scientists, UX designers as well as inputs of multiple end-user partners.
- Guide in KHC processes, data sources and business rules surrounding supply chain and its integration with sales and business unit partners.
- Able to translate the business purposes into UX design and interpersonal workflow requirement to more technical team members.
- Able to guide team members on their deliverables and optimally check their work.
- Support analytics design by taking relevant inputs from business team and defining clear plan for analytics team; supports analytics team to validate assumptions, extract relevant insights and interpret models and outputs
- Leads communication of digital transformation outputs with executives and acts as liaison partners & leadership.
- Shares insights with business partners and collects inputs to verify and iterate digital results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field preferred.
- Able to work in diversified and global teams, and to guide and empower large project teams.
- Relevant supply chain planning and execution experience such as S&OP, network optimization, order management, fulfillment execution, customer service and underlying technical delivery within SAP APO and ECC.
- Solid understanding of supply chain metrics, processes and data with focus on order fulfillment, E2E network execution, inventory and sales forecasting.
- Familiarity with leading and/or developing analytical solutions for planning, logistics and order fulfillment.
- Quantitative background preferred: Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Finance.
- Familiarity with engineering, analytics, UX, and Agile preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to travel as required by the project; as much as 20%.