Manager, EH&S (AZ)
FM Industries, Inc.
Manager, EH&S BENEFITS:
We offer a full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, generous time off plan and a 401k saving plan with a 30% match! Shoes with ANSI approved toe protection are required on the job.
GET TO KNOW US:
FM Industries can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. FM industries is a premier manufacturing solutions provider. We specialize in build to print, precision machined components, anodizing and engineered thermal spray coatings. We provide customers leading edge support from protype to production.
FM Industries has locations in Fremont and Livermore, CA with multiple shift opportunities!
Days: Mon-Fri 6:00am to 2:30pm; Swing: Mon-Fri 2:00pm to 10:30pm; Weekends: Fri-Sun 8am to 8pm
Manager, EH&S SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Contribute as a member of the FM Industries management team
- Develop, strategize, and implement a long-term plan for the site's EHS function
- Influence management to drive EHS performance
- Provide practical and technical expertise, advice, and solutions
- Promote continuous improvement efforts in the EHS function, integrating tactical and strategic EHS planning
Manager, EH&S Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety Sciences, or related technical field.
- 8+ years’ progressive EHS experience within a manufacturing environment.
- EHS-related licenses, certifications and/or membership in EHS professional associations are desired.
- Strong environmental background as well as knowledge of both Arizona and California State regulations
At FM Industries our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes FM a fun and rewarding place to work. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at FM Industries.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK?
Paid time off program
Medical, dental, vision coverage
401(k) Retirement Savings – with a generous company match
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours!