Manager Enterprise Change Leadership
The Enterprise Change Leadership Manager plays a meaningful role in enabling leaders from all over the world to understand their role in culture activation. The role is part of the Culture, Communications and Employee Experience Center of Expertise.
Candidate can sit in any one of our major sites such as Austin, Chanhassen, Florham Park, Rosemount, Houston or St. Louis.
This role has the flexibility of a remote work option up to three days a week and a core hour schedule. You can choose to flex your start and stop times given you are working during the core hours of 9:00am - 3:00pm. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
AS ENTERPRISE CHANGE LEADERSHIP MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Introduce global change management framework and socialize tools and resources.
- Integrate change management framework throughout the employee lifecycle to support critical skills and capabilities development in alignment with our culture attributes.
- Design, develop, deliver and manage communication campaigns on key organizational practices which enable leaders to understand their role in culture activation and to drive positive change.
- Define metrics and measure success and adoption rates of these practices to continuously improve and enhance.
- Work across the global HR organization and enterprise leadership teams to successfully implement and deploy frameworks and practices resulting in adoption.
- Act as a consultant and/or coach for project teams.
- Provide support for other projects and teams, as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a solid understanding of how people process change, how to build an effective approach, and are experienced with and knowledgeable of change management principles, methodologies and tools. You are an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal, and have effective listening skills. Great at establishing and maintaining strong relationships, with the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goals. Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations. Experienced in planning and implementing communication initiatives for senior leaders in a global environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Human Resources, Organizational development or similar
- 7+ years of proven experience with large-scale multi-cultural organizational change efforts, including communications and training.
- Expertise in delivering and leading change management, communications, and training activities in global and matrix organizations.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, strategic problem solver and strong influencing skills.
- Track record of demonstrating proven results such user readiness and adoption.
- Change management certification desired.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.