Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics – Product Safety & Compliance
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we take pride in being the most trusted retailer. A critical path to building consumer trust is ensuring Walmart only offers for sale products that are safe and compliant. As a member of the Product Safety and Compliance team, you will have direct involvement in executing and building programs expected to guarantee product safety and regulatory compliance.
You’ll sweet us off our feet if:
- You have strong communication and leadership skills
- You are focused on execution and results
- You are organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You can work cross-functionally to improve processes
- You have legal research skills and the ability to interpret legal requirements and determine business impact
You will make an impact by:
- Focused on execution of a Walmart Product Safety and Compliance programs for 3rd party marketplace products and associated sellers.
- Monitors the Product Safety and Compliance testing program, executed by 3rd party laboratories, to ensure that testing gaps are closed and testing failures are dispositioned.
- Collaborates across stakeholders to ensure program awareness and communicate change impact to other business areas.
- Executes specific Product Safety and Compliance programs per direction of Sr Managers while recommending and developing strategies for program improvement.
- Drafts communication documents to inform Walmart sellers of Product Safety and Compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Data Analytics & Visualization skills - Excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification