Manager-In-Training-Construction & Building Materials Industry
Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Learn to dispatch technicians to customer job sites to assess customers’ service, repair or installation needs and track jobs for completion to customers’ satisfaction
- Perform employee performance reviews, document performance issues, provide necessary employee counseling with targeted improvement action plans
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and a good mechanical aptitude
- Transportation, Restaurant, Retail or Service (such as HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical) industry experience a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
Our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
- Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1st year; 16 days accrued during your 2nd year!
- Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
- Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
- 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
- Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
- and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire
Pay rate: from $21.00 an hour based on experience