Manager, Manufacturing Operations
Grande Cheese Co.
With more than 80 years of crafting “The Finest Italian Cheeses That Money Can Buy”, Grande is a leader in the industry! Whether partnering with independent pizzerias from coast-to-coast to ensure they’re delivering the very best pizza to their customers or assisting our food manufacturing partners in delivering specialty whey ingredient solutions, our commitment to quality can’t be matched. While Grande’s reputation of excellence in the market is important, we believe our commitment to our workplace and community culture is of equal merit – our Associates come first at Grande. To complement our industry-leading benefits, Grande puts an emphasis on your career growth opportunities, while always promoting a positive work/life balance and supporting the communities in which we live and work. If you want to learn more about our company – what we do and how we go about it – or learn more about our beautiful, state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, visit www.grande.com.
Did we convince you yet? If not check out our unique benefits
- Free onsite clinics.
- Free onsite fitness center.
- Free healthy snacks throughout facility.
- Health and wellness reimbursement program.
- Associate cheese purchasing program.
- Two-year mentorship program.
Manage the manufacturing functions within the facility and lead team members in daily operations. Accountable for safety, quality, performance and continuous improvement while positively promoting Grande’s mission and culture.
What you need to be considered for the role:
- Bachelors Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Industrial Tech, Business or other related field preferred. An equivalent level of experience may be considered.
- Seven (7) or more years of Operations Leadership/Management related experience, preferably in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local food and water regulations, including CFR, FSMA, the PMO, and Bioterrorism Act.
- Demonstrated leadership ability including ability to effectively speak and present information and respond to questions.
- Strong math, reading, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend technical instructions/policies/procedures in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Intermediate computer skills (able to use office systems to generate reports and analyze data)