Dynamic Manufacturing Solutions
Join UCT and be part of the fastest-growing sector in the world! We indirectly touch every semiconductor chip that goes into every smartphone, smart car and device that uses artificial intelligence. This is a critical time for the semiconductor industry and for UCT - as technology evolves, we evolve with it. UCT is a diverse workplace where every talented employee is committed to continuous innovation, challenging the status quo and exceeding customer expectations. If you are a person with a relentless drive to succeed, a strong focus on quality with a passion for success – join us today!
UCT is looking for an experienced Manager of Quality to join us in Chandler, AZ!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for product quality issues - expected to partner with Manufacturing, various Engineering teams, Purchasing/Materials/Supply Chain, Sales, and Operations management. Escalations to next level management as applicable based on severity of issue
- Develop and maintain quality plans for product, manage internal, customer, and supplier issues, enable robust quality product and predictable business processes.
- Demonstrate skill in preventive quality engineering methods, data analysis, critical thinking, structured problem solving (8D), the use of metrics to identify opportunities, and business process improvement. Present performance and action plans to aligned goals & objectives during regular monthly reviews.
- Business process improvement experience required – must demonstrate an ability to define and creatively implement quality business systems within the Operations teams. Maintain quality ISO 9001, SSQA, and other internal and external audit processes in alignment with company and customer requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and support Continuous Improvement efforts. Interact at all levels with Customers, Suppliers, and all UCT sites across Engineering, Operations, Quality, Customer Service/Support, and management.
- Manage a team with functional responsibility for Customer, Internal, and Supplier quality, inspection, and various aspects of the quality management system
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Audit experience in product, process, and system audits.
- Experience managing critical customer communication.
- Experience with Lean, 6S, zero-defect manufacturing processes, inspection methods, and tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- A Mechanical Engineering background is a plus
- ASQC CQA, CQE, or CQM certification preferred
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Engineering, Operations Quality & Reliability.
- Experience with successful leadership for quality and manufacturing systems, business process improvement, and problem-solving
- 5+ year’s directly related supervisory/management experience.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work is performed primarily in a manufacturing, office, warehouse, and/or cleanroom environment.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment where applicable.
- Subject to noise levels in the factory.
- Moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computers, etc.
- Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment (training and meeting). 10%.
At Ultra Clean Technology, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Ultra Clean Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under laws and regulations.
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off.ID:uDnQdo