Conax Technologies Corp.
Conax Technologies… great minds don’t necessarily think ALIKE… solutions and innovation happen when we think TOGETHER. Engineering Solutions to your complex challenges for over 60 years! Compression seal fittings, temperature sensors and custom solutions for Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Semiconductor, and other Technology, and Industrial marketplaces.
If you have previous experience setting up and operating manual lathes, if you have a strong work ethic, can adapt to change and are reliable, this is a great opportunity for you to start a career with us.
Full time 1st shift position (7:00 am - 3:30 pm) (benefits eligibility soon after your first day)
- Able to meet or exceed expected job rates
- Passion and care for quality
- Must be able to pass a visual acuity (vision) test
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Basic computer literacy
- Good communicator
- Positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- Be safety conscious and responsible for appropriate personal ergonomics
- Have a strong desire to increase their understanding and application of lean principles
- Simple set up and operate manual lathes.
- Use full complement of complex tools on all machines including threading, boring, etc.
- Basic manual mill and drill press skills.
If you are a hard worker, with good attendance, with an interest in what we do, then we are interested in hearing from you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who values its people at all levels.