Manufactured Home Sales Representative
Destiny Industries, LLC
Description: Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Chariot Eagle, Cavco Homes, Commodore Homes and Ranell Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 27 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, six Canadian provinces as well as Mexico, Japan, and Puerto Rico.
Our Team Members are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative at Cavco in Seguin, TX. The Sales Representative sells homes manufactured by Cavco Industries to builder/developers, communities, company-owned, exclusive, and/or independently owned points of distribution by performing the following duties.
What Is In It For You?
- Being valued for what you contribute
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training & Development
- Collaboration/Team Work.
- Each Sales Representative is assigned areas in which to promote the sale of homes to all existing customers; and to prospective retailers, builders, developers and communities.
- Represents our company at trade shows to promote product.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-management, internal, and external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to travel to all existing customers; and to prospective retailers, builders, developers and communities at least 30% of the time.
- Project Management Skills Preferred skills: architectural space planning skills, knowledge of residential construction, ability to read and understand architectural/engineering drawings.
- Travel Required-Up to 30% of the time.
- Construction Knowledge
- B2B Sales Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Great listening Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Goal Driven