Manufacturing Associate – 2nd Shift
The Manufacturing Associate position is broken up into 3 different experience levels and pay will be offered based on experience.
This position is Full Time working Monday - Thursday 4:15pm - 2:45am.
*This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus paid out in 3 payments upon the successful completion of 30, 60, and 90 days of employment respectively.
*additional conditions apply
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Manufacturing Associate provides basic labor and support to a variety of manufacturing operations related to the production of Adventure Ready Brands products. Supports production activities in the Packaging room, Filling room, Alloyd Blister packaging, Display Assembly and Pack Out, First Aid Kitting and Promotional production areas. Related activities include visual verification of Lot and Date Codes, manual counting, packing, taping, assembly, stacking products and moving/handling various material and product. Other activities may be assigned by the Production Supervisor. All activities will be directed and monitored by higher level Production and/or Quality staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Basic understanding and function of each production line
- Safe and proper use of safety knives and handheld tape dispensers
- Operation of manual Pallet Jacks
- Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Awareness of the names and ability to identify the different types of pallets used in production
- Cartoning line skills; case pack / bulk pack carded boxes, safe use of semi-automated tape machines and carton labeling
- Lot Number/Code skills – Identify correct Lot Number requirements on PRD perform and in-process Lot Number Coding verification including unacceptable Lot coding
- Knowledge of the various carton stacking configurations and skills to stack carton as identified per the documentation
- Ability to correctly load cards into card racks on the Thiele and Clybourn lines
- Fill and maintain correct cap level on the Terco Capper bowl
- Support Manufacturing Associate II and III on the Filamatic and Terco filling lines
- Raw material Lot Number identification
- Promote a positive work environment through professional and respectful interaction with all ARB staff
- Knowledge of and ability to distinguish various waste, Cardboard, Paperboard, Plastic and Trash
- Assist to keep area clean and organized
- Actively participate in team meetings with a positive supportive manner
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain line output rates
- Other duties as assigned
About our company:
At Adventure Ready Brands we pride ourselves on exhibiting quality in all we do. We are built upon core values that cultivate a culture of growth focused on results, customer satisfaction, leadership, innovation and initiative, as well as communication and teamwork. Adventure Ready Brands exists to inspire outdoor adventure!
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401k with matching program, paid maternity and parental leave, as well as company paid Short Term Disability, a company paid Life Insurance policy. At ARB, we provide full or part time shifts, weekends off, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a work environment with a hardworking, dedicated, and friendly staff!
- High school diploma, GED, or successful work history
- Ability to stand for full shift / long periods of time
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to perform repetitive motions primarily utilizing upper body extremities
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates and repetitive manual activities
- Ability to visually check and verify printed Lot and Date codes in a fast-paced environment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required