Unirac is a national leader in the solar PV structural mounting industry. We enable our customers to power the world with clean, abundant energy by creating dependable, innovative mounting solutions. Unirac is a fast-paced work environment and is growing rapidly with many changes and new opportunities arising regularly.
High performing, ethical culture centered around an entrepreneurial spirit and challenging work.
Primary Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer is a key member of the production management team. This person will coordinate production solutions and be the preventive maintenance owner. Is very important that the person in this role be good at delegating & identifying opportunities. This person will work closely with our Manufacturing Tech to ensure our warehouse is reaching its full potential.
- Analyze the production process, schedules, methods and other data. Use analysis to provide management with reports containing both data & statistics that will enable management better to understand future needs in the manufacturing process.
- Review & calculate; labor, materials, along with other production cost & future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze & plan workflow, equipment placement & space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Design & implement tool fixtures
Education & Experience Requirements (We only require one)
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Associates of Engineering and 2 Years of experience
- Other related degrees and 5 Years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
- CAD & Lean Sigma experience
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Alternative work schedules
- Affordable Healthcare Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life/AD&D insurance, 401K)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.ID:uDnQdo