Oak Creek, WI
We are seeking a Product/Manufacturing/Quality Engineer for our Oak Creek, WI facility. In this role you will contribute to the control of the quality, configuration, and introduction of all manufactured product. Responsible for the assurance of customer requirements as it relates to product quality and function. Occasionally required to coordinate activities of departments both internal and external to OC operations.
- B.S. degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Quality Engineering.
- Minimum 0-3 years of engineering experience in an ISO certified environment.
- General knowledge of business operations including production planning, scheduling, MRP, ATP, and capacity planning. Thorough understanding of Product Data Management and its impact on Supply Chain Management. Educational exposure to manufacturing concepts such as factory layout, line balancing, workflow analysis, employee training, cost analysis, etc.
- General knowledge and practical experience with mechanical design principles. Ability to develop, read, and comprehends complex mechanical drawings, electrical schematic, and all related tolerances.
- General knowledge gained from actual experience with mechanical fabrication processes (i.e. sheet metal fabrication and finishing principles including painting and plating, welding, die casting, turning, and stamping, as well as cabling assemblies).
- General knowledge and practical experience with UL/gUL/CE, JIS, NEMA, or other international standards and protocols. General knowledge of ISTA packaging compliance standards related to Drop and Vibration Testing.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and process improvement ability. Excellent project management and organizational skills, strong self-initiative, and efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge and proficiency with latest version of SAP, AutoCad, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Access.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills. Excellent communication skills, including training and presentation abilities.
Yaskawa is an equal opportunity employer. Some key advantages of working at Yaskawa include: a global environment with interactions to numerous cultures, career opportunities in diverse areas, a highly competitive benefit package, including a generous 401(K) plan, profit sharing, corporate wide bonus plan, educational assistance program offering up to $10,000 a year for graduate courses, and monetary rewards through Associate Recognition Programs.