E. D. Etnyre & Co.
Conducts process analysis, investigates new production methods, equipment layout, material handling, and effective utilization of manpower, equipment and materials. Continuously evaluates the quality systems to ensure the level of quality meets the needs of our company and our customers. Recommends changes for the purpose of improving operating performance, reducing waste and delays, and promoting cost reductions and operating efficiency on a company-wide basis.
1. Develops and maintains a program of continuous analysis of all manufacturing processes in order to improve profitability and product quality through better utilization of plant, equipment, and manpower.
2. Presents recommendations for capital additions and/or replacements, jigs fixtures, etc., and implement approved recommendations.
3. Develops and maintains the necessary supporting data for our manufacturing/inventory control systems such as manufacturing departments and work center definitions, production routings, work standards, lead times, and que times for capacity planning and production monitoring, etc.
4. Reviews customer contract quality requirements to ensure our companys compliance and assists in the development of quality processes/procedures as required by specific customer contract requirements.
5. Coordinates industrial/manufacturing practices, quality practices, and procedures with other departments where appropriate.
6. Makes CNC programs for all types of CNC machines manually as well as by using programming and nesting software.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
A Bachelors Degree in Industrial Management, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is required. Ten years experience in one or more industrial settings with related responsibilities is also required. Continuing education is desirable.
Some bending and twisting is required. Routine duties will occasionally require lifting approximately 10-20 pounds (and periodically heavier loads.)
All work will be done in a timely manner within established quality standards and consistent with Company policies, priorities and needs. The individual holding this position has a broad responsibility for carrying out the objectives of the Company including supporting all company policies, meeting goals, and working as a contributing team member.
Performance will be measured on the function/duties described in the position description, accomplishments during the review period, and the methods/work skills used to achieve the goals.ID:uDnQdo