Manufacturing Process Engineer Supervisor
Green Bay, WI
Cleaning Systems, a member of the National Carwash Solutions family, has grown over the past 50 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry! NCS's bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it, for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product assembly, installation, and service, our teams are here to help every step of the way. Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer Supervisor, you will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. Successful candidates will ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Be a key member of the Plant Leadership Team
- Lead and foster an on-shift safety culture that reduces overall risk and ensuring the team values environmental, health and safety excellence.
- Develop and lead a team that meets and exceeds the needs of the business consistently producing the volume of high quality products required by our customers.
- Hire, coach and ensure retention of high performing employees.
- Set clear expectations for employees with clear accountability on regular interval, including quarterly performance reviews.
- Perform the common administrative functions required of personnel in a management capacity
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Administer discipline in accordance with company work rules
- Develop and implement continuous improvement within departmental employees' performance through regular feedback, coaching and training
- Strive to reduce increase equipment throughput and availability while optimizing costs.
- Train employees within the department
- Participate in meetings associated with manufacturing goals and objectives
- Approve employee time cards and authorize wage allowances in accordance with company policies
- Participate in the company’s annual inventory count
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology or equivalent experience
- Deliver a track record of successfully training employees in SQDC metrics
- Effective communication and project management skills required
- Must maintain confidentiality of employee, department and company business
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques, preferred
- 3 years of experience in operations management, preferred
- Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.