Manufacturing Team Member 1- 2nd Shift Laser Finishing
By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The primary purpose of this position is to develop competency in and performance basic assembly and/or inspection operations at Integer. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s) and Quality Work Instructions (QWI’s).
- Understands own tasks and how they relate to others on their team. Works under close Supervision where duties are clearly defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
- Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and escalates quality non-conformances.
- Completes required Device History Records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Participates in team activities focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years related work experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must learn to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
Special Skills: Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience in a regulated industry with Medical devices preferred.
Other: Able and willing to learn assembly operations; work is closely supervised.
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran