Maola High Point – General Utility Person – Case Room
Marva Maid Dairy
High Point, NC
The Utility Person will be responsible for loading and/or unloading product from trailers and container. In addition, the person in this position may operate and perform safety checks on powered industrial vehicles, use scanning equipment to locate product and ensure accurate inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs inventory of products each day.
- Unloads trucks as received. Checks the quantity of products received against the packing list. Reports any discrepancies supervisor.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Stack’s products in the cooler in the correct order to ensure proper rotation of product.
- Marks rows with product numbers and code dates.
- Loads route trucks as indicated on the daily load request and verifies the order by double checking the quantity.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly and in safe condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED).
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to operate and obtain pallet jack and/or lift truck license.
Requires reaching, handling, climbing, and near and far vision. Able to lift 75 lb. safely and repetitively, and push/pull up to 200lbs.
Exposed to a noise level of 90 decibels. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate/high. Wet/slippery work conditions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.