Market People Partner, Walmart Stores
What you'll do...
About Walmart Global People
Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global People teams to influence strategy, optimize working models and enable the business to achieve results while preserving the fabric that sets us apart and keeps our 1.5M+ associates coming to work every day. By providing the necessary tools and insights, our People professionals operate as partners at every phase of workforce planning, talent management, organizational design and change management. From building communities to preparing Walmart for the future, to be a member of this team is to operate as a vital component to our sustainable success. Together, we think beyond the status-quo and inspire others to evoke positive change. When you join us in Global People, you immerse yourself in our culture, becoming a trailblazer and a true agent of influence.
The Market People Partner, WM Stores is a Future-focused world-class people team – delivering value while partnering with the business on digital transformation, talent management, competitive reward practices, and create and sustaining a diverse & inclusive workplace.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have the ability to be agile and to make sense of the rapidly increasing amount of data being generated by individuals and organizations.
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to think systematically and holistically.
- You have great listening skills, critical thinking skills, and solution-articulation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- You have a background in workforce planning and/or talent management.
- You have PHR or SPHR or GPHR certifications.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Driving Strategic Talen Management – development planning, retention, engagement, succession and building pipeline.
- Act as advisor and provide guidance – coaching, leadership, recruiting/onboarding.
- Drive Adoption, implementation and change management for people initiatives.
- Coach associates and managers through people processes – performance, talent review and development.
- Play an active role in development and execution of engagement and retention programs.
- Own and execute key People priorities/programs including cyclical people processes, workforce plans, talent reviews & recruiting.
- Leverage data driven insights that drive credible actions related to the overall associate experience.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, and 2 years' experience as a Human Resources Generalist or
Specialist supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment OR 3 years' Walmart management experience with 2 years' experience supervising
other salaried managers.
Associate will be required to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments.
Valid state-issued driver’s license.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading or partnering with cross-functional teams., Master's Degree in a Human Resources field (for example, Industrial Relations), Workforce planning