Fishing Holdings, LLC
The Marketing Analytics team is responsible for delivering insights to cross-functional teams that will drive sales and improve marketing efficiency. Day to day work includes ensuring marketing is hitting its overall customer goals, channels are performing to return on ad spend targets, and campaigns are accomplishing business objectives. Leveraging internal databases and third party platforms, this team member is responsible for building and analyzing reports, working alongside of technical teams to map platforms accurately and efficiently and ensuring accuracy and consistency in marketing KPI usage across Base Camp.
The ideal candidates for this role enjoy working cross-functionally with partners, are self-starters who can create relevant reports from scratch, can synthesize results across broad sets of data, and observe business needs and proactively recommend data-driven solutions.
- Create ad-hoc and automated reports leveraging both SQL and point-and-click environments (varies based on data set)
- Partner with IT and design crawl, walk, run solutions to improve speed to market in analytics (e.g. migration to point & click platforms, translating data in one table to flags in a new platform, etc.)
- Analyze results and translate findings into deck-based readouts
- Create data-based recommendations for customer lifecycle campaigns (acquisition, retention, reactivation)
- Design marketing tests across various channels and campaigns
- Work with business owners to ensure confidence in customer segmentation across various platforms and programs (support definition and deployment of audiences)
- Partner with channel and campaign owners to propose KPIs for programs which are currently not tracked
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors Degree in: Marketing/Research/Statistics/Economics
- Experience: 2 years of analytical experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Experience creating reports from variety of tools (i.e. Adobe, Google, Domo, ESPs, CDPs, etc.)
- Strong understanding of retail, e-commerce, customer analytics and media channels
- Ability to query complex data warehouses and aggregate data for strategic reporting
- Strong communication skills across various levels of stakeholders in the organization
- Proactive in identifying potential data-based opportunities and escalating those to program owners
- Willingness to ask for feedback and priorities from cross-functional business partners to ensure relevancy in reporting and analysis
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and disciplined analytical practices with flexibility in a fast-paced retail environment (where priorities may shift).
- Ability to sort through large amounts of data, validate and improve data sources and develop a consistent, actionable business narrative.
- Required: Excel, SQL power user
- Ideal: Machine learning expert in regression, classification, clustering and reinforcement learning
- Available for occasional travel as needed (research-based)
- Regularly performs computer work and sits.
- Occasionally walks and stands.
- Seldom/never lifts up to 50 lbs.
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.