Travel Tags, Inc.
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As a Marketing Director at ComplyRight Digital, you will launch and grow new software-as-a-service in the compliance space. You will direct and work closely with teams of channel-focused marketers, creative, sales and customer service to craft, execute and optimize multi-channel programs to achieve budgeted goals. With your leadership and marketing prowess, you will help us shape the future of HR, Tax and compliance software.
ComplyRight Digital is a software development company specializing in Tax and Human Resources solutions enriched with compliance expertise. Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.
- Master knowledge of our software solutions to convey their value to prospects
- Drive the creation of positioning, messaging and marketing collateral for overarching brand and new products or features, conveying a distinct “voice” and look across all channels
- Develop effective campaign strategies to generate and nurture leads to sales
- Manage the creation and optimization of our brand marketing site to drive sales growth, with ongoing merchandising, A/B tests, and conversion optimization efforts
- Manage and optimize marketing email campaigns (drip streams, promotional, operational, etc.)
- Build our brands and product recognition with content through brand evangelism of existing customers, garnering and leveraging reviews
- Assess and optimize end-to-end experience to drive sales and engage leads and customers
- Define and distribute marketing KPI dashboards and competitive analysis
You Must Have:
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of marketing in the B2B market or with SaaS
- Ability to maintain a consistent level of disciplined management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- An experimental and creative mindset, you relish the opportunity to try new things
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Ability to copywrite or work with the copywriting team for marketing positioning
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, wellness programs, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO) and 64 hours of annual holiday pay.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.