Toyota Material Handling, Inc. is seeking a talented Marketing Intern to join the team this summer. You will work closely with all members of the Marketing team on various strategic initiatives. These initiatives include the Toyota Forklift blog, social media, product launches, marketing analytics and ToyotaForklift.com. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, assisting on multiple projects at once.
Essential Position Duties:
- Assist in ToyotaForklift.com website audit and updates
- Participate in product launch activities including content creation, photoshoots and video shoots
- Assist with event coordination activities
- Plan and implement a social media campaign centered around the TMH intern program
- Report on Marketing KPI’s and tracking overall performance of marketing tactics
- Participate in content creation for the Toyota Forklift Blog
- Ad Hoc Marketing Projects
Education & Experience:
- Journalism/communications and/or marketing specific education
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
As a proud equal opportunity employer, reasonable accommodations may be available to individuals with disabilities to interview and to perform the essential functions of a role.
It is Toyota Material Handling’s policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We hire great people from a wide array of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes Toyota Material Handling stronger. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a generous salary and benefits package with a pleasant and enthusiastic work environment.
Learn More about Toyota Material Handling Careers at www.ToyotaForklift.com/Careers
Follow us on Social Media: