Job Description and RequirementsPublic Sector Channel Marketing Manager – North America
Synopsys Integrity Group is seeking an experienced Public Sector Federal Channel Marketing Manager who will be key to our NA channel marketing team. This position reports to the Director of Global Channel Marketing and will work closely with the global channel marketing team, federal channel sales organizations, and marketing teams along with our federal partners in North America.
- Own the MDF budget for Public Sector, and execute programs with partners to drive new pipeline
- Development and management of partner campaign kits, co-branded assets, and other partner-focused collateral for public sector
- Collaborate with third-party vendors as needed for promotional items, logistics, etc.
- Work closely with public sector NA sales teams and partners to develop and execute marketing plans to support sales goals and objectives.
- Communicate marketing plans, and results across marketing and sales teams.
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate channel campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement.
- Develop strong relationships with partners’ marketing teams to drive key marketing initiatives.
- Assist with planning and leading partner summits, training and onboarding, and recruitment initiatives.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run
- Own quarterly and annual Public Sector pipeline generation goals, leveraging MDF to achieve targets
- Develop and expand engagement within the region with channel partners by driving joint marketing efforts that support demand generation.Engage local sales team to ensure alignment on marketing initiativesQualifications
- Recent experience in public sector marketing is required and cybersecurity is a plus
- Minimum of 3+ years of Partner field marketing or channel marketing experience.
- Experience owning and partnering on marketing programs with an understanding of how to measure performance. Including, but not limited to, demand generation, partner enablement, sales contests, etc.
- Familiar with different types of partners and routes to market
- PRM experience is a plus – how to build campaigns, dashboards, and update pages on Zift, Impartner platforms
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Experience setting up and managing webinars and email marketing (Zoom and Marketo)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, and communicate effectively.
- A great team player and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $79,000.00-$138,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.