Master Data Manager
Ergotron, Inc. is a global leader in designing ergonomic solutions that connect people and technology to enhance human performance, health and happiness. Using the Technology of Movement™, Ergotron builds products and custom solutions that help people feel, fuel and enjoy a new sense of energy in healthcare, industrial and office settings, both at home and on-site.
Through its 40-year history, Ergotron has led the industry with innovative, professional-grade products and customer-obsessed service. The company has earned more than 200 patents and established a growing portfolio of award-winning brands including WorkFit® and CareFit™, and patented Constant Force™ and LiFeKinnex™ technologies. Ergotron is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, with a presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ergotron.com.
- Responsible for leading master data management operations, providing data quality reporting and supporting data governance across data domains. Collaborates with the Data Owners to identify data quality priorities, define requirements for profiling data and track data cleansing progress. Coordinates with the business and IT on maintaining the specific systems, applications, data stores, etc. for managing and governing Master Data.
- Ensuring the technical and change control processes are established and effectively support the Master Data Management and Data Governance requirements.
- Supporting the definition and approval of data quality rules by working with the Data Stewards across domains, aligning with Data Owners and coordinating with IT on the implementation.
- Active member of the MDM Governance Committee leading the reporting on data quality across domains as well as escalating risks and issues to governance, process and policy adherance impacting master data.
- Monitoring the overall data quality by collaborating with Data Stewards to address issues and define mitigation plans with the Data Owners and Governance Committee.
- Tracking the performance measures on data quality approved by the Governance Committee based on the defined priorities by the business.
- Supporting the implemention, maintenance and administration of master data solutions and related systems.
- Engaging with the Data Stewards in the evaluation and root-cause-analysis of data anomalies and working with the IT resources in addressing through the technical / change control processes.
- Managing the on-going deployment of updates to the data quality rules and leading the development of associated reporting enhancements to support the Governance Committee.
- Evaluating technical dependencies for business requirements and defining estimates for implementing changes.
- Maintaining alignment with the directives and priorities of the Governance Committee requiring business and/or technical support.
Position Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), querying / reporting experience using tools such as SQL, Power BI, DAX, and additional tools as required to support the delivery of position responsibilities.
- 5 + years Experience with data management / governance, change management and communicating with various levels of business and technical users.
- 5+ years Experience with delivering and maintaining Master Data Management solutions (e.g., Informatica).
- Being able to solve complex problems within a passion-filled environment is rewarded by a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, allowing for work and life balance.
- At Ergotron, we are committed to moving you forward with leading benefits and reward programs. Beyond a fast-paced, innovative work environment, we offer a comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits package, including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, 401k with match, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- We work hard and we recharge. With five weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), eleven paid holidays and summer hours our employees have ample time throughout the year to spend with family and friends, traveling or relaxing.
- We are proud to support our employees and their growing families by offering ten weeks of paid maternity leave, four weeks of paid paternity leave, and three days of paid grandparents leave.
- Both our newest and our most tenured employees are formally recognized. Our career milestones program ensures that our new team members feel welcome and rewards employees at five years, ten years, fifteen years and beyond.
ONE Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Always design a better experience.
- Customer Obsessed – Our reputation rests with our customer’s experience.
- Innovation – Unearth insights to think anew.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others with respect.
- Openness – Open to ideas and feedback. Act with transparency. Trust one another.
- Ownership – Own your role and act when ownership is needed.
|Ergotron is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.|