Master Electrician $35.57/hr (1st shift 6:00am – 2:30pm) $5000 Retention Bonus!
Kraft Heinz Company
- Experience with and knowledge of the National Electric Code
- Master Electrical license required
- 15+ years of manufacturing experience in hydraulics- pneumatics- mechanical and industrial skills as well as demonstrated PLC experience strongly preferred
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including second- third & weekends and holidays
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
- Journeyman Card holder preferred
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Medical- Dental- Vision
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program- Company paid Life Insurance- Company paid Short-term disability
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HAS) with Company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Starting Pay Rate $35.57
- You will receive 15 days of vacation once you have completed a probationary period of 90 calendar days
New Hire Bonus Program
·$1400 – After 3 months
·$1600 – After 6 months
·$2000 – After 1 year
For a total of $5000 from your start date!
Monday-Friday- including some weekends 6:00am-2:30pm
Plant & Community Overview:
- Approximately 300 employees
- 1st- 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities- assigned based on business needs and seniority
- Union Plant- represented by UFCW Local 705
- Products: Vinegar- BBQ Sauces- Relish- Pickles- Mustard
- The Holland plant is one of the oldest plants in the company and has been operating since 1897. Although- locally known as the “pickle factory”- currently pickles only make up 5% of the total production. In 2016 the factory installed grey poupon mills to allow the production of its iconic mustard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings- schematics- logic diagrams and blueprints.
- This position is also responsible for properly sizing wire runs and bending and installing conduit for new electrical installations.
- This position will use hand tools- shop tools- and test equipment to troubleshoot varied electrical- electronic- pneumatic- hydraulic- and mechanical components and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and electronic systems.
- Design- program- install and repair PLC/Control systems.
- Install and program Frequency drives.
- Modify existing PLC and controls systems for better functionality and efficiency.
- Also provides technical support (troubleshooting- programming- systems support) to ongoing maintenance operations- communications systems- network systems- and machine and plant electrical systems as assigned.
- Perform set-up- start-up and changeover procedures for the equipment as needed.
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all required observations and training timely and as scheduled.
- Support Plant Quality Systems.
- Responsible to follow FSQ requirements such as GMP’s and other daily/job specific duties to support QRMP.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact HRcompliance@kraftheinz.com.ID:uDnQdo