Master Operation Technician
Dairy Farmers of America
The Master Operations Technician works in a manufacturing environment and is responsible for producing and packaging a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation duties. The worker runs, cleans and maintains assigned equipment while following all GMP, HACCP, safety and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures.
The Master Operations Technician strives to achieve operations excellence and production goals, effectively communicates any deficiencies within assigned work area, promotes safety, maintains a sanitary food environment and improves product quality
Duties and Responsibilities
· Tank Operator
· CIP/COP Operator
· Cooker Operator
· Batching Coordinator
· Printer Operator
· Pre-Shift Coordinator
· Ensures all product produced is within accepted specifications
· Operates assigned equipment while producing minimal out-of-specification product
· Runs all required quality checks
· Completes all required logs
· Reports safety and maintenance issues to plant engineer
· Completes and stores all required documents
· Ensures GMP, HACCP and safety procedures are followed, along with all plant documentation and compliance to regulatory policies and procedures
· Achieves production goals (KPIs), and communicates reasons targets are not met
· Ensures assigned equipment is cleaned according to documented procedure, and reports cleaning deficiencies to management
Teamwork and Collaboration.
· May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries.
· Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies.
· Integrates team efforts across the organization.