Material Coordinator III
Job Title: Material Coordinator III
Location: Odessa, TX
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Under broad direction, duties include ensuring timely materials good movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products, inventory accuracy and other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- May be responsible for training and leading small teams.
- Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed.
- Cycle counting
- Technology utilization i.e. SAP, Excel, Outlook
- Inventory management
- Forklift operations
- Effective communicator
- Time management
- Good organization
- Customer service
- pallet jacks
- hand tools
- pallet wrapper
- High school diploma required; two year degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of related experience in material handling or a two year degree plus 2 years related experience required.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification.