Material Handler – $1000 NEW HIRE INCENTIVE!
Travel Tags, Inc.
West Sacramento, CA
$1000 NEW HIRE INCENTIVE!
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Material Handler to join their team in West Sacramento, CA!
This location adheres to the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). All employees must undergo a federal background check, which requires U.S. citizenship.
- Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various MHE equipment.
- Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation
- Put away of product into correct locations via MHE equipment
- Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE equipment.
- Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
- Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- 2nd Shift
- Monday - Friday, 1:00pm - 9:30pm
You Must Have:
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
- Familiar with basic computer operations
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow instructions
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety procedures
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Experience in a production related environment
- Prior warehouse/receiving experience
The anticipated annual salary range for this position is $19.00 – 21.00 per hour. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. The range listed is just one component of Taylor Corporation’s total compensation and benefits package for employee.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, wellness programs, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO) and 64 hours of annual holiday pay.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.ID:uDnQdo