Koch Enterprises, Inc.
Brake Supply Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and as such will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetics, physical or mental disability, or other protected characteristic.
Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial, and heavy equipment industry. Our 8 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
MATERIAL HANDLER / INVENTORY CONTROL, 2nd shift – Beaver, WV
Our Beaver, WV location has an immediate opening for a Material Handler / Inventory Control, 2nd shift position.
Job Responsibilities for Material Handler / Inventory Control:
* Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory.
* Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
* Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
* Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
* Help machine shop with machine chip clean up
* Ensure different departments have proper material as required
* Ensure to record stock movement in computer system
* Ensure fork truck is properly fueled
* Ensure parts are clean and ready for inspection
* Use of wire wheels and other tools to clean parts
* Move parts to different stages within production
* Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Material Handler / Inventory Control:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Verbal communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to work independently
* MUST have Fork truck certification
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits for Material Handler / Inventory Control:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Opportunity to advance
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Competitive hourly wages!
* Medical, Dental and Vision; effective after 30 days, 1st of the month
* 401(k) with company match
* Life and Disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment…….and much more!
If you want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteran