More than a job - a career.
As a Warehouse Material Handler, you will work with the team to ensure products get where they need to be, unload delivery vehicles, receive inventory, store product, and select and pack customer orders. As an employee-owned company, our employees are key to our success and are given opportunities to learn and grow into higher level positions.
Hourly rate for this role starts at $17.50-$18.26 an hour depending on experience.
In this role you will:
- Operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and push carts
- Unload and accurately receive deliveries
- Store product in specific location and note in system
- Select and pack customer orders and at times deliver customer orders in light van or delivery vehicle
- Maintain clean warehouse including following all safety procedures and performing daily safety inspections
What you bring to the table:
- Able to perform physical requirements in a warehouse environment including lifting up to 70 lbs., cutting wire, climbing ladders and staying on the move in various temperatures, depending on the location
- Safely operate warehouse equipment and proper use of PPE
- Good attendance and work ethic
- Able to perform tasks quickly and accurately
- Minimum 18 years of age required
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into our company because we believe it’s the right thing to do and the right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and we work to build a collaborative environment where our employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
Apply now and find out what’s next for you.At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!ID:uDnQdo