ZOLL Medical Corp.
Primary Purpose: Responsible for picking orders, loading and unloading company truck(s) and delivering all material, supplies, & equipment to their designated recipients
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment at all times and for ensuring that safety equipment is not obstructed and easily accessible.
- Responsible for receiving the requisite training to operate warehouse equipment in a safe manner.
- Responsible for picking manufacturing orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for following the First In/First Out policy. (FIFO)
- Maintain lot control for all lot controlled items to ensure traceability.
- Responsible for ensuring all material is properly labeled and exhibits all specified QC accepted labeling.
- Maintain inventory by putting away all delivered warehouse material in their designated locations.
- Prepare & distribute a monthly warehouse expiration date Inventory count.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, dusting, and removing trash daily.
- Responsible for completing daily Cycle Counts (inventory control), Kanban Counts and all impromptu inventory counts when requested to do so
- Deliver all material to the proper departments in a timely manner and communicate to the recipient(s) when deliveries are completed.
- Provide backup/support to other warehouse material handlers.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years’ experience in related position desirable, but not required.
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in a manner that properly represents the Company.
- Have experience with power equipment or be able to pass the company’s Forklift training course.
- Well organized, motivated and ability to work independently or in teams.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.