Are you looking to advance your career and learn new skills with a rapidly growing company?
Vacutech, a member of the National Carwash Solutions family, has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry!
At National Carwash Solutions, our employees are provided with extensive on-site training, flexibility and ample opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for picking inventoried parts used in the production and sales order fulfillment processes. This position will also be responsible for the transportation of materials between manufacturing facilities.
- Safely load/unload materials throughout the facility
- Move materials with forklifts, dollies, industrial carts, pallet jacks, by hand and by trailer
- Properly secure and organize material to prevent hazards and damage
- Stock, stage, arrange, rotate and put away material from receiving
- Prepare loads/orders by utilizing ERP (Oracle NetSuite)
- Pull, load, secure and deliver materials to production departments and off-site locations
- Load materials into vehicles/trailers and install proper strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Conduct periodic cycle counts of inventory as directed by leadership
- Maintain equipment and vehicles by completing preventative maintenance and inspections
- Assist in all general warehouse duties, as directed
- General housekeeping and organization of inventory
- Properly document and follow general inventory management principals
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift driver qualification (preferred), previous forklift experience required
- Experience towing trailers
- Basic math and computer skills are required
- Ability to follow a cycle count to help keep an accurate inventory
- Ability to identify and learn trade names of materials
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive, engaged and focused attitude
- Ability to lift light to medium weight up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions; climates, temperatures, and conditions
- May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations
- May sit for prolonged periods of time operating a forklift
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo