Material Handler I
Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba International Corporation is a world leader in the design and manufacture of motors, motor controls and power electronics products. Many of these products are designed, built and tested in our 1,000,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Houston, TX. We have developed a totally integrated manufacturing process from research and development, design, engineering, production and manufacturing to after-market service and sales & marketing. Toshiba differentiates itself from its competitors through its commitment to quality and reliability. We build products to perform in the most difficult conditions. From raw material to the finished product, we assure exacting quality, engineering excellence and stringent testing to meet domestic and international performance standards.
- Interpret work order or oral instructions to determine materials required.
- Handle and transport materials to designated areas.
- Count and/or weigh and record number of units moved or handled.
- Attach identifying tag/label, or mark cases, bales, or container.
- Responsible for the care of forklift and equipment (laptop) if provided.