Kansas City, MO
Shick Esteve is looking to hire a Material Handler to work full-time in the Shipping department. The Material Handler is responsible for maintaining production and distribution of products by pulling orders from inventory, delivering assembly materials and supplies, and staging finished products.
Work You’ll Do:
- Pick and stock goods and materials as needed to support project needs.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment, including by not limited to pallet jack, ratchet straps, forklifts, and hoists.
- Assist UPS and Shipping Clerk by staging and pulling finished product for shipment.
- Assemble small parts and kit inventory for larger assemblies.
- Accurately store goods and materials and perform scheduled cycle counts.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and work areas in a clean, orderly, and safe manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
When you join Shick Esteve, you are joining a team striving for excellence, empowered by a culture of hard work and dedication. We embrace our values of passion, accountability, fun, consistency, and responsiveness, and believe in the power of a cohesive, high-performing team.
- Monday thru Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse / material handling experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a fork truck.
- Professional oral and written communication.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to frequently lift over 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, squat, or kneel regularly as well as climb stairs/ladders.
- Good vision, hearing, smell, and balance.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Who We Are:
For over 60 years Shick Esteve has specialized in finding innovative solutions and providing unmatched service for food industry leaders around the world. How do we accomplish this? Through our people! Behind everything we do are our team members striving for excellence empowered by a culture of hard work and dedication. We embrace our values of passion, accountability, fun, consistency, and responsiveness, and believe in the power of a cohesive, high-performing team. Our people are what set us apart from the competition, and if you’re ready to join an industry-leading company that truly values its employees, we want to hear from you today!
Founded in 1956, Shick Esteve provides ingredient automation solutions to multiple industries that include baking, coffee, distilling/brewing, confectionery, pet food, snack food and prepared foods, among others. Our goal was and still is to enhance each customer's production process with solutions that provide accuracy, accountability, and consistency in an economical manner. We are committed partners to our customers. Shick Esteve is an operating company of Hillenbrand.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at [email protected]. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".ID:uDnQdo