Video Gaming Technologies, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
Job Posting TitleMaterial Handler
SummaryThis role will be responsible to conduct the daily picking activities as assigned by the picking lead. They will be responsible for using handheld devices to accurately complete the work assigned to them by ensuring they are picking the correct specified item, with the correct specified quantity from the correct specified location.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What You'll Do
• Conduct daily picking activities accurately and efficiently.
• Escalate issues that affect picking work from being generated/completed.
• Escalate and if possible, resolve inventory issues with picks. Resolve any negative inventory issues that arise daily.
• This role will be located within the warehouse. Must be able to work in warmer/colder conditions that are typical within a warehouse/receiving dock.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Other duties as required.
What We're Looking For
• 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment in a warehouse picking role preferred
• Advanced skillset of computer tools, including Microsoft excel, smartsheets, Teams.
• Experience performing transactions in an ERP system.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 a plus.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.ID:uDnQdo